Application Form 2021 August Intake
The AIMS Vocational Training Centre again takes this opportunity to invite all suitable applicants for possible admission.
- 1. Admission Requirements: Certified copies of National identity document and relevant academic certificates / latest school results must accompany this application. Please take note: Minimum requirements: Grade 10 pass with 20 points, E symbols in Mathematics, Physical Science and English.
- 2. Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS in black ink.
- 3. A non-refundable application fee of N$20.00 must accompany this application. Please do not send cash. Payment can be made in cash at the Centre or by bank deposit.
- 4. Please enclose your ORIGINAL deposit slip with this application. Our banking details: Africa Institutional Management Services CC First National Bank, Account Number: 62010781658, FNB Old Power Station Branch, Branch code: 281-174.
- 5. . The form must be submitted to AIMS Vocational Training Centre (Arandis) or Windhoek campus on or before 16th August 2021. No late applications will be entertained.
- 6. NO INCOMPLETE or FAXED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.